Tel.: +44-(0)28-9025 50 35
|| Top | Instituut | Projecten | Datasets |
- Schön, Pieter-Jan
- Barr, Stuart
- Beattie, Jonathan
- Briggs, Sean
- Burns, Gareth
- Calvert, Jay
- Clements, Annika
- Conn, Mark
- Cromie, Hannah
- Gibson, Catherine
- Jess, A.
- Lillie, Katie
- Lockheart, Edward
- Lundy, Mathieu
- McArdle, James
- McCorriston, Peter
- McMinn, Carrie
- McNeill, Gavin
- Moore, Heather
- O'Kane, Eugene
- O'Loughlin, Rory
- Quinn, P.
- Schön, Pieter-Jan
- Service, Matt
- Stewart, Brian
|Geassocieerd aan een deelinstituut
|| Top | Personen | Projecten | Datasets |
- Agri-Food and Biosciences Institute; Agriculture Food and Environmental Science Division (AFBI)
|he Agri-Food & Biosciences Institute (AFBI) was created on 1st April 2006 as an amalgamation of the Department of Agriculture and Rural Development (DARD) Science Service and the Agricultural Research Institute of Northern Ireland (ARINI). AFBI is a DARD Non-Departmental Public Body (NDPB).
AFBI carries out high technology research and development, statutory, analytical, and diagnostic testing functions for DARD and other Government departments, public bodies and commercial companies.
AFBI's NDPB status enables it to be innovative and entrepreneurial in its approach to business development. AFBI is forging new partnerships with other scientific institutes and research organisations and extending the range of services it offers. This enables AFBI’s unique breadth of scientific capabilities in the areas of agriculture, animal health, food, environment and biosciences to be offered to a wider prospective national and international customer base.
AFBI is managed by an independent Board which is also responsible for monitoring its performance.
|| Top | Personen | Instituut | Datasets |
- ATLANTOX: Advanced test about new toxins appeared in the Atlantic area
- MESH: Development of a framework for Mapping European Seabed Habitats
- PHARMATLANTIC: Knowledge Transfer Network for Prevention of Mental Diseases and Cancer in the Atlantic Area
|| Top | Personen | Instituut | Projecten |
- Abundance & Biomass of benthic infauna from grab samples taken as part of an ecosystem assessment of Belfast Lough in 2012
- Abundance & Biomass of infaunal species from grab samples from a benthic assessment for Fair Head tidal energy development site (Fair Head, Co. Antrim), 2014
- Abundance and biomass of benthic infauna as part of the North Channel habitat mapping project, 2017
- Abundance and biomass of benthic infauna from mud grabs in the Irish sea as part of a mud habitat project from 2014-2015
- Abundance and biomass of infaunal species as part of Essential fish habitat surveys, Co. Down Coast (Northern Ireland) 2012-2013.
- Abundances of benthic infauna from grab sediment samples as part of the INIS Hyrdo project, Co. Down (Northern Ireland), 2011
- Benthic bycatch data from non-native Crepidula fornicata dredge surveys in Belfast Lough from 2013-2017
- Benthic bycatch from dredge surveys for seed mussel (Mytilus edilus) stock assessment, Outer Ards, Northern Ireland, 2017-2018.
- Benthic infaunal abundance and biomass from Belfast Lough dredge disposal monitoring operations 2017 and 2018
- By-catch from AFBI Irish Sea & North Channel Queen Scallop Dredge Research Surveys 2013 - present
- By-catch from AFBI Irish Sea Nephrops Trawl Research Surveys 1994 - present
- By-catch from Annual AFBI Irish Sea & North Channel King Scallop Dredge Research Surveys 2016 - 2018
- Infaunal abundance & biomass from sediment grabs in Belfast Lough as part of a habitat mapping project in 2018
- Infaunal abundance and biomass data from surveys of the East Antrim Maerl bed in 2004
- Infaunal abundances from mud samples taken from the Outer Ards penninsula (Northern Ireland), in 2014 & 2016 as part of an assessment of the Modiolus modiolus reefs
- Infaunal SACFOR abundance data from underwater video footage from the selected Special Areas of Conservation (SACs), Northern Ireland, 2017.