Rue de Paris, 9
Tel.: +32-(0)4-33 82 995
Fax: +32-(0)4-33 79 846
|The basic aims of the Federation are:
to develop and establish a common policy on questions relating to the production and the commercialisation of aquaculture species are reared professionally.
to make known to the appropriate authorities the common policies envisaged above.
Membership of the Federation is restricted to National Aquaculture Associations. In certain cases, countries have National Associations for defined species (e.g. the United Kingdom has National Associations for Trout, Salmon..) while others have National Associations for all species (e.g. Italy and France have National Aquaculture Associations that incorporate all species). At present, the FEAP is composed primarily of Associations concerned with finfish production.
|| Top | Persoon | Publicatie | Evenement |
- AQUAETREAT: Improvement and innovation of aquaculture effluent treatment technology
- AQUAMAX: Sustainable aquafeeds to maximise the health benefits of farmed fish for consumers
- BISIGODOS: High value-added chemicals and BIoreSIns from alGae biorefineries produced from CO2 provided by industrial emissions
- CONSENSUS: Multi-stakeholder platform for sustainable aquaculture in Europe
- CRAB: Collective Research on Aquaculture Biofouling
- FINE FISH: Reduction of malformations in farmed fish species
- FISHBOOST: Improving European aquaculture by advancing selective breeding to the next level for the six main finfish species
- PROFET POLICY: Fish Policy Flow: A European Platform for the Communication of European RTD results to Stakeholders in Fisheries and Aquaculture