Overkoepelend instituut: National Agricultural Research Foundation (NAGREF)|
640 07 Nea Peramos
Tel.: +30-(0)5940-226 91
Fax: +30-(0)5940-222 22
|| Top | Publicaties | Projecten | Datasets |
- Cerfolli, F.
- Fabiano, M.
- Giuliani, V.
- Kallianiotis, Argyris
- Kamidis, Nicolaos
- Koutrakis, Emanuil
- Leontarakis, P.
- Markou, Dimitris
- Martino, S.
- Nascetti, G.
- Orfanidis, Sotiris
- Papadopoulou, Paraskevi
- Rey-Valette, H.
- Roussel, S.
- Sapounidis, Argyrios
- Sylaios, Giorgos
|The Fisheries Research Institute (F.R.I.) belongs administratively to the National Agricultural Research Foundation (N.AG.RE.F.), which lies under the supervision of the Greek Ministry of Agriculture. NAGREF promotes agricultural research, by undertaking research programs throughout the country, contributes to the development of techniques and the advancement of know-how, and forwards recommendations to the Minister of Agriculture regarding solutions to agronomic problems.
FRI is the only NAGREF institute and the unique one in the area of Northern Greece supporting Fisheries Research. Thus, research activities of FRI cover a comprehensive range of topics, aiming at the assistance of those concerned with the management of aquatic primary production, like (a) Applied Fisheries Biology, (b) Marine Environment - Water quality, (c) Fish Processing , (d) Aquaculture
Most of the projects at FRI are carried through in collaboration with other scientific institutions (Universities, Research Institutes), organizations etc, within Greece and abroad.
FRI cooperates with the Greek Ministries of Agriculture and Environment for the planning of national policies regarding fisheries and coastal zone management. It also collaborates with relevant services within the European Commission.
|| Top | Personen | Projecten | Datasets |
( 2 peer reviewed ) opsplitsen filter
- Christiaens, O.; Delbare, D.; Van Neste, C.; Cappelle, K.; Yu, N.; De Wilde, R.; Van Nieuwerburgh, F.; Deforce, D.; Cooreman, K.; Smagghe, G. (2015). Differential transcriptome analysis of the common shrimp Crangon crangon: special focus on the nuclear receptors and RNAi-related genes. Gen. Comp. Endocrinol. 212: 163-177. https://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.ygcen.2014.06.016, meer
- Verhaegen, Y.; Monteyne, E.; Neudecker, T.; Tulp, I.; Smagghe, G.; Cooreman, K.; Roose, P.; Parmentier, K. (2012). Organotins in North Sea brown shrimp (Crangon crangon L.) after implementation of the TBT ban. Chemosphere 86(10): 979-984. http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.chemosphere.2011.11.028, meer
- Verhaegen, Y. (2012). Mode of action, concentrations and effects of tributyltin in common shrimp Crangon crangon. PhD Thesis. Universiteit Gent: Gent. ISBN 978-90-5989-535-5. 144 pp., meer
- Verhaegen, Y.; Parmentier, K.; Cooreman, K.; De Coen, W.M.; Smagghe, G. (2012). Did the use of TBT-based antifouling paints cause severe damage to the common shrimp (Crangon crangon) population of the Southern Bight?, in: Mees, J. et al. (Ed.) Book of abstracts - VLIZ Young Marine Scientists' Day. Brugge, Belgium, 24 February 2012. VLIZ Special Publication, 55: pp. 107, meer
|| Top | Personen | Publicaties | Datasets |
- A multimedia distance training package on Integrated Coastal Zone Management
- BEACHMED: Concerted actions, tools and criteria for the integrated coastal zone management of the Mediterranean
- FISHTRACE: Genetic Catalogue, Biological Reference Collections and Online Database of European Marine Fishes
- FORM: Fish oil and meal replacement
- Institution Building for the Department of Fisheries and Aquaculture of Malta
- INTERCAFE: Conserving biodiversity – Interdisciplinary initiative to reduce pan –European Cormorant fisheries conflict
- Management, Protection and Promotion Actions of the Fish Fauna in Nestos River
- The purse seine landing composition in Eastern and Central Mediterranean Sea
|| Top | Personen | Publicaties | Projecten |
- 2019_DTUAQUA: Tracking the spawning migration routes of Anguilla anguilla in the Mediterranean
- Establishment of a Marine Protected Zone with artificial reefs in Vistonikos Gulf, Thracean coasts
- National monitoring of macrobenthos in the Kavala Gulf