Avenue de l'Espérance
Tel.: +32-(0)71-82 35 86
Fax: +32-(0)71-82 36 66
|As the medical industry moves toward faster, more efficient drug discovery, it is MDS Nordion's vision to be the world's leading innovator in molecular medicine enabling health care professionals to improve lives through personalized medicine. A track record of success in the global health and life sciences industry demonstrates our ability to achieve this vision and our central goal - to make a distinctive contribution to the health and well-being of people around the world.
Today, MDS Nordion is part of MDS Inc., one of the world's foremost global life sciences companies. MDS Nordion exports medical isotopes, radiotherapeutics, and related technologies to more than 50 countries. Every day, our products and services are used in hospitals and clinics, by large medical supply companies, biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies, and by food processors and manufacturers. We set the bar for many global industry standards and practices and are leaders in each unique industry we serve.
* MDS Nordion is the partner of choice for biotechnology and pharmaceutical companies - providing integrated molecular imaging services and technologies for drug discovery and development
* We supply over half of the global demand for molybdenum-99 - the source of technetium-99m - the most widely used isotope for diagnosing disease
* We are a leader in the supply of global demand for cobalt-60, which is used to sterilize medical products to prevent infection and the spread of disease
* MDS Nordion's products and services are integral to the commercialization of the only two United States FDA-approved radioimmunotherapeutics for the treatment of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma
A majority of our sales are export-based. Across the globe, customers, physicians, and patients trust MDS Nordion's world-renowned distribution and logistical expertise to provide them with the products and services they need - when they need it.
Our network of global suppliers and partners supports our ongoing dedication to unparalleled customer service - delivering products and services efficiently and effectively.
|| Top |
- FLEXIRISERTEST: Development of novel underwater digital radiography techniques, sensors and systems for the volumetric examination of offshore subsea flexible risers and flow lines